Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP photosmart C4400 Printer help?

My printer has a problem. when I scan my documents to the printer, I want it to be in black in white ink but then it can only print in color ink, because my documents have colors on them. How can I print with only black and white ink although there's color on the document?





Also, when I scan my document and print it out, the document suppose to be one whole page but then when I print it out, it's only 1/4 of a page. how can i make the size the same thing as my original document?HP photosmart C4400 Printer help?
Go in printer preferences and select ';print in greyscale'; or black only.


You can also save your document or covert the pics to greyscale from your word processor.





When you print, again, in your printer preferences, select ';print as in original doc'; or ';Fit to poage';





That's it
  • itchy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment