Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help! I have an HP PSC 750 Printer/Copier/Scanner it is not printing correctly.?

What do I do? It will print the first 4 pages okay. After that there are random blank blocks all over the paper! I did an alignment thing, clean the ink heads, it is still new (2 months old) ink cartidges. What am I doing wrong? What should I try to do to fix this problem!!?!?Help! I have an HP PSC 750 Printer/Copier/Scanner it is not printing correctly.?
It's not caused by your ink cartridge, try to uninstall the printer driver and reinstalling them, other possibilities are virus or your software has a wrong setting or something else, better check it. I'm pretty sure it's not your printer's fault.Help! I have an HP PSC 750 Printer/Copier/Scanner it is not printing correctly.?
you should be able to clean the with alcohol try that if not return your printer back to the store
The best way to contact the supplier. It must be under annual maintenance right? If the warranty expired, contact a hardware engineer. Even before that, u can contact website of HP and check for any online help.

No comments:

Post a Comment