Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP 8750 Photosmart Printer?

Could anyone that's been using this printer for a while give me their verdict? I'm a design student and I need to buy an A3 printer but given the price I need to make sure I make the right decision, so recommendations would also be accepted gratefully.


I wanted to know things like print quality, if the ink runs at the end of the print, speed of print etc etc. This one seems to be the best I can find so far at the cheaper end of the scale.





Thanks to any helpHP 8750 Photosmart Printer?
Hi





That is a very nice printer. The Photosmart 8750 is network-ready out of the box and can be connected directly to any Ethernet LAN switch, hub or router if you want.





The printer is designed for professional work and will produce a high quality, long lasting digital photo prints up to 13 x 19-inches in size. The print quality is excellent and offers color management controls and remarkable flexibility to produce realistic color and true black-and-white photos with neutral grays.





I suggest to printinnornal mode if you use glossy paper. No need to use 600 dpi or high quality print since the print at normal mode will produce a high-end glossy picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment