Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I lost my cd to my hp psc 1410v all in one printer where can i download it from?

Download the driver software here:





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>I lost my cd to my hp psc 1410v all in one printer where can i download it from?
HP has a very good site with drivers for all their equipment.





You can start at Http://www.hp.com and go from there.I lost my cd to my hp psc 1410v all in one printer where can i download it from?
Here is the driver website:


Windows XP (32-bit):


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>





Windows Vista (32-bit):


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>
Ok, here is the best answer.


1st, try the hp web site:www.hp.com.


Click on the download tab, then type in : psc 1410v.


If, for some very strange reason you can not find the driver there, go to:www.download.com, and do the same thing.


One of those two places WILL have the driver you need.
i think if you go to the hewlitt packard site they will have the 1410 there driver or full software for free.I know they dont have the 1310 anymore.I went there to download it and its outdated lucky for me i found the disk and now guard it with my life..for some reason no one wants to let loose of this software and well at least i have my copy.. or its buying a new printer..at least they are cheap now.. hope this helps..
All you can do is visit the manufacturer's website and lookout for the drivers in 'Support %26amp; Troubleshooting' section.. And if you want to purchase Good Quality Cheap Ink Cartridges, visit http://www.ask4ink.com


They are among the best Ink selling online retailers offering good quality compatible ink cartridges at discounted prices..

1 comment:

  1. Hii
    Sometimes, you may run into problems using the printer when printing your images and documents. All of these challenges can be resolved by getting the help of technical experts.
    If any one know more about Hp Printer Visit To Technical Supports For Hp Printer | +1-855-517-2433


    If any one know more about Canon Printer Visit To Technical Supports For Canon Printers | +1-855-517-

    2433


    If any one know more about Canon Printing Problems and Solution Visit To Canon Printing

    Problems and Solution | +1-855-517-2433


    If any one know more about Brother Printers Visit To Technical Supports For Brother Printers | +1-855-

    517-2433


    If any one know more about Brother Printers Supports Visit To Brother Printer Support | +1-855-517-

    2433


    If any one know more about Computer Support Visit To Technical Supports For Computer Support | +1-855-517-

    2433



    Call Now +1-855-517-2433

    ReplyDelete