Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP Deskjet 3600 printer having trouble printing files off the internet?

I've had this printer for around four years and I've never had a problem with it but about six months ago my parents let me see if i could get our old lexmark X83 printer/scanner. I tried getting it to work and it didn't and that was the end of that.





But after I plugged my hp back into my computer I noticed that if I tried to print anything off the internet it would take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, while any document I print off my hard drive (like a word document) would take maybe less than 10 seconds a page.





Has anyone had this problem with this type of printer? Is there anything I can do? I don't usually print things off the internet but whenever I do it is an incredibly annoying obstacle.HP Deskjet 3600 printer having trouble printing files off the internet?
I have a suggestion, sounds like you have something in your system files that affecting the printer port and program. I suggest doing a complete recovery of your system cause if you have that trojan its vicious and hard to get out. UNPLUG YOUR PRINTER THRU THE DURATION OF THE ENTIRE RECOVERY PROCESS. make sure the printer software is the LAST ONE YOU PUT IN YOUR SYSTEM. If you plug it in and find its sluggish and you have to fight with it. Someone could be REMOTING YOUR COMPUTER. CHECK YOUR OUTLETS AND POWER OUTLETS FOR ANY change out and know that someone could have broken in an changed it out. Your docs could be printing in someone elses house or apt nearby! not kidding its happened to me.


THat controller is the remoting changing your settings.


if you cannot clean that up by a full recovery of your system and software..


DELETE ALL THE PICS so no trojan sits in your printer program and make sure the printer is the LAST THING U PLUG BACK IN.


See if that works, if not you have a terrible trojan it will run your printer with out you!

No comments:

Post a Comment