Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hp photosmart c3100 printer problems, help!?

Okay so here's the story,





Last year sometime I bought a Apple laptop and recieved this printer for free when I got it. I may have used this once or twice on the apple but that was about it. Now I have a Compaq computer and the printer won't work with it. I have installed the driver and everything BUT I'm still having problems.








Everytime I try to print there is a light next to ';check paper'; or ';check print cartriges';





And then the black ink light will start flashing as well. The ink is still from before and is almost full so I'm not quite sure what is the problem.














If you can help its very much appreciatedHp photosmart c3100 printer problems, help!?
I would uninstall and reinstall the printer





At times HP you will get a glitch when using the printer software and you will need to uninstall and then reinstall





I recommend this procedure for that problem





Add/remove and remove all components for the printer





Now do a complete clean up with the HP level 4 driver removal utility tool





This should end your problem





When done, reinstall the softwareHp photosmart c3100 printer problems, help!?
I think some hardware is in your device or else some supporting files will be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment