Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why isn't my HP C4280 All in One Printer not printing words?

My printer can print papers but when it does, only blank papers come out so no ink/words are on the paper. Why is that?!?





I installed a new colored ink cartridge last night. Before, I only was able to print 2 colored papers in blue ink but after that it didn't work at all. So I set only black ink to print out!!





PLEASE HELP!





**BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!**Why isn't my HP C4280 All in One Printer not printing words?
Your pinter will only work if you have ink in both black and color cartridges. It will not work if one cartridge is empty or simply not installedWhy isn't my HP C4280 All in One Printer not printing words?
I am having the exact same problem with that printer. I can't figure out what is going on either. UGH. if you do figure it out, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment