Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP PSC 1315v Printer Problems..anyone can help?

I have had this printer for about a year or two now and it has to be on of the most frustrating printers I have ever used. It is constantly creating problems. My latest issue is that the printer ran out of black ink recently (not the tri-color) so I just replaced the black one. I made sure that they match up. They are 56 and 57. It is now telling me that the black print cartridge is installed incorrectly. I have reinstalled the printer even and it is still giving me that. Yet it prints out thinks that are BLACK just fine. Does anyone have experience with this printer and can help me out. Thanks in advance.HP PSC 1315v Printer Problems..anyone can help?
That happens occasionally.I would bring it back to the store for a replacement if you are not satisfied with it

No comments:

Post a Comment