Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use a new lexmark printer with HP with window 98?

I have one of those refurbished panasonic laptops windows 98, it won't work on that, but my brother gave me his old hp computer 98, I just wondered if there was a difference getting the computer to accept the printer. He also gave me an old computer, and all i see on it is intel pentium. and i am with no money, so it is a take what you get situation. which one would be the best to use with my new lexmark printer? I would appreciate nice remarks, because some of us out here don't have any money. Can I use a new lexmark printer with HP with window 98?
Have you tried going to Lexmark's website in order to download the needed drivers? Ususally that solve the problem. Also, you said the printer is new? Did it not come with set-up instructions and a disc? Check the instructions to see if it has a list of op systems it'll work with. Good luck.Can I use a new lexmark printer with HP with window 98?
If the printer works with either I would be surprised
That's because printers wasn't invented back in '98! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment