Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP Designjet 130 printer wont print!?

There's just a little tool icon in the top right corner! any ideas?My HP Designjet 130 printer wont print!?
I have had problems with HP printers myself before. Do you have the right driver for the type of windows you are using. If you change to vista say you may need different updated drivers.,





have you got inks. Are the cables connected still. I have found over time these work there way out.





if all else fails contact your dealer if under 1 year or HP if over. Hope that helpsMy HP Designjet 130 printer wont print!?
Hi,





I assume that you have installed the correct drivers?





Are the cables connected correctly?





Is the printer showing in the control panel, printers?





Arnak

No comments:

Post a Comment