Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why won't my HP laserjet 6mp printer power on???

I moved my computer to another location. The monitor works great and I get an internet connection with no problems. But the printer will not power on. What happened??? The outlet is working. The printer is hooked up properly to the hard drive. But the printer still won't power on. Any suggestions will be appreciated.Why won't my HP laserjet 6mp printer power on???
Well if your printer isn't turning on at all, then it has nothing to do with your computer.





Try pluging it in to a different outlet and make sure the power cord is firmly in the back of the printer.





If all else fails it sounds like your printer has died on you. If you still have warranty then take it back to the store you got if from for a new one.





Otherwise try phoning HP or talking to a service rep at a computer store.





But really, if it won't even turn on, I think it's dead, and trust me, it's not worth repairing. Lot's of times you can buy a new printer for cheaper then fixing it.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment