Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HP deskjet 4160 printer question...?

Changed the black ink in my printer only, it is not printing still, should I have changed the color as well? It runs through all printing actions but no ink shows up. Tried getting manual download from web impossible to find. ANY ANSWERS PLS HELP. I have ben thru the control panel settings, tried gray scale black ink only checked properties over and over what am I doing wrong? I even unplugged it for a whole day giving it a break what am I doing wrong?HP deskjet 4160 printer question...?
it sounds as if your printer jets are clogged and need cleaned. Sometimes this happens if a printer sits for too long without ink. try cleaning the jets....it's in the printer utility. Here's a link to download the manual: http://www.retrevo.com/support/HP-D4160-鈥?/a>





;+%26gt;'

No comments:

Post a Comment