Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HP 1350v all in one printer help?

I have a HP 1350v all in one printer and all of a sudden all the lights on it started flashing. It won't print at all i know i am low on ink is that the problem?HP 1350v all in one printer help?
Ok ok the demented snowmans here dont worry!first,u need to turn it off,then unplug it.next,take it and go to the balcony.drop the printer off the balcony.i bet there wont be any freakin blinkin lights anymore!teheheh no really that happened to me too.i got an hp officejet and i got the same problem.i called hp and they told me i should bring it to them.of course i m too lazy to do that,plus my parents said it would come out of my allowance.so i disconnected it from my pc,turned it off and then i uninstalled and reinstalled the printers program.i rebooted my pc,connected the printer and voila mon amour!of course i had inc,so maybe u should try replacin it first.HP 1350v all in one printer help?
NO , that should not be a problem for lights blinking. May be U have stopped the printing job in the middle. Anyway, just switch of the printer and switch it on again to overcome this.

No comments:

Post a Comment