Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hp copier/scanner/printer?

my mom got me an hp copier/scanner/printer from my cousin. i plugged it up and hooked it up to my computer. and my computer did something whenever i turned it on. i need to scan a picture, but its not working. is there something i'm supposed to have to install it to my computer or what? please help. thanks so much. :)Hp copier/scanner/printer?
Hi





For HP products, you have to follow a procedure to get anythng working on your first try.





Un-install all the software and once you did that, power on the HP but disconnect the usb cable. Now re-install your software and let the software tell you when to connect the USB to the HP





Halfway through the installation, it will tell you to connect. After connecting USB cable it will complete the installation.





Now reboot and windows will find the new hardware. Nop open the scanning software that came with your scanner or use Photoshop and select 'Acquire'.


That's itHp copier/scanner/printer?
You may need a driver. If you go to the website, you might be able to download it. The link below takes you to drivers.
You need an installation disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment