Saturday, December 26, 2009

Problem printing on my HP 6100 series printer.?

I have an HP Officejet 6100 series printer and I keep receiving a print error message when I try to print. The USB plug is plugged to the back of the printer and then to the USB plug on the back of the computer. The printer itself works because I have sent a fax and performed some other functions on the printer itself but trying to print anything from the computer gives me an error message. At first the printer was listed as offline but I figured out how to turn it online and it is still giving me an error message. Please help. Thanks.Problem printing on my HP 6100 series printer.?
You should search the original package box for an installation cd. You'll need the disk to install the informations needed so that the computer could use the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment