Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP Deskjet F380 printer says ';offline';?

There's obviously a really simple way to get it back online again but I'm being a bit thick today. My bf usually solves this but he's gone out, could someone help please? TaMy HP Deskjet F380 printer says ';offline';?
seems obvious but make sure its switched on and has paper in it. Otherwise click Start%26gt;Control Panel and then Printers and faxes and right click on your f380 and put it onlineMy HP Deskjet F380 printer says ';offline';?
The one that worked for me was the answer from ';fromyanyan';. It worked absolutely fine for me because I didnt have the option of 'Turn Printer Online'. Report Abuse

go to control panel and click printers. Then find your printer and then right click and then click Turn Printer Online. Thats what worked for me.
I just resolved this problem. go to this address: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00968007%26amp;lc=en%26amp;cc=us%26amp;dlc=en%26amp;product=1128296%26amp;printable=no





mine is wondows XP, so I click Start----Control Panel----Performance and Maintenance-----Administrative Tools-----Double-click Services---couble click Print Spooler----Click Stop to stop the service. Click Start to restart the service----Click OK. then everyting is ok now.





or, u could restart ur computer. I did it last time, only restarted my computer. but this time I could not restart computer, because a software was installing, so I choose to follow the ways I just showed you. And printed out seccessfully.





Good Luck!
right click your printer and choose ';Use printer Online'; or something similar. If that doesn't work maybe it's not connected or on

No comments:

Post a Comment