After That press scan on the printer button panel it will resolve your issue.
Try to double check it by turning it off and turning the printer back on after 2 minute's. If still the problem exists call HP Total Care 800 - 474 - 6836 if you are from US/Canada.
) Lift the lid of the product.
2) Place the top of alignment page face down in the right front corner of the glass.
3) Place the alignment page face down
4) Close the lid.
5) Press the Start Scan button.
6) The Power button light will blink during the alignment process.
7) After the Power button light stops blinking, alignment is complete.
For Details Just log on to
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>How can I stop my printer from printing a test page everytime I turn it on? HP PSC 1400?
Hi from France 鈾?br>
Hm...It seems you've a big problem !! I have a HP PSC 1210 ...I think, I can't to help you, sorry ....
Have a nice day,
Cat.How can I stop my printer from printing a test page everytime I turn it on? HP PSC 1400?
See if this helps.