Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lost my install disc for my HP 1300 all in one printer. Where can I get another one from???

BOUGHT MY HP ALL IN ONE PRINTER IN 2005. I WANT TO ATTACH MY LAPTOP TO IT BUT I CANT FIND THE DISC TO INSTALL IT. WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?Lost my install disc for my HP 1300 all in one printer. Where can I get another one from???
Go out to HP.com and download the drivers you need. You will probably have to look under ';legacy'; printers.Lost my install disc for my HP 1300 all in one printer. Where can I get another one from???
Don't try to get the CD. They're not always up to date. Download any installs that you need right from the HP web-site. The downloads are updated regularly. I have a used 7310 and the way it worked with me, HP had me download the installs first and then install it after wards according to their instructions (which, in my case, were very good instructions).
Trust me you don't want the cd, it'll have old drivers and all that additional HP junk on ther


below is a link to HP I found by googling HP 1300


first it'll ask you for the version of the 1300 then just download and run the driver from there


http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>
you can get one from hp.com dut it will cost you money to get the disk but you can get the software from the websit frre dut that is only to download it to your pc

No comments:

Post a Comment