Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i connect my printer to my computer,it is a hp psc 950 it won't recornize it. please help?

the light on the printer is flashing and it say Error cOOfO4O1 turn power of and on. but that do not fix it what can i do. I went from comcast to sbc and it stop working can you help me fix the problemHow can i connect my printer to my computer,it is a hp psc 950 it won't recornize it. please help?
Most HP printers or all-in-ones like yours need the drivers installed first. So, eliminate all possibilities of some sort of software conflict, uninstall your current driver. Now reinstall the driver, you should have your usb cable unplugged before installing the driver. Then just follow the directions for installing the printer. If you dont have the driver, try HP.com . Driverguide.com also has the drivers both for Mac OS or Winxp. I checked before writing this. Good LuckHow can i connect my printer to my computer,it is a hp psc 950 it won't recornize it. please help?
Power off the printer. Disconnect it from the computer. Delete the printer from the computer using control panel (or whatever you do on a mac). Turn off the computer. Connect the printer again. Turn on the computer. See if Windows recognizes it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment