Monday, December 21, 2009

Help me to connect my new HP desk top printer model # D4160?

vivera hp inks hp deskjet d4160 printer .how do i get it going its pluged in. piease answer asap.Help me to connect my new HP desk top printer model # D4160?
If you connect by USB cable do not connect until install softwarw ask you to.Help me to connect my new HP desk top printer model # D4160?
take the lead out of the computer to the printer, install the software then plug in the printer it will come up found new hard ware, and find the drivers for the printer, then it will tell you your new hardware is working





Bingo
Check: is it plugged into power supply and turned on?


Is you usb cable plugged into computer and Printer? Does windows recognize the printer after plugging in ? Did you run setup disk?

No comments:

Post a Comment