Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I use my hp 4-n-1 officeJet T45 printer with vista OS sys?

Sorry, bad news. I found this on HP's site:








';We are sorry to inform you that there will be no Windows Vista support available for your HP product. Therefore your product will not work with Windows Vista.


The majority of HP products not supported in Windows Vista are beyond seven years old.


If you are using the Windows Vista operating system on your computer, please consider upgrading to a newer HP product that is supported on Windows Vista. HP has numerous products on the market that support Windows Vista.';





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>How do I use my hp 4-n-1 officeJet T45 printer with vista OS sys?
yes, configurala como officejet r45 y vas a ver que si imprime yo tengo una igual Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment