Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you had to chose b/ween an HP L7590 officejet printer & a HP Photosmart C7280 which would chose?

I am looking for a printer that is good on performance (I am talking about ink use and not breaking down...I am not picky)...both printers are all in one...The Photosmart has the option of making album sized pictures.....however if it is known to have problems I don't want the printer......I want one that will last for a number of years....I also have the option of a laser jet but I do not know anything about those and toner seems expensive (I am assuming laser printers don't use ink?)...I am an education major and in college so being able to print a lot on ink that won't cost me a bundle is a plus....Basically what is your opinion on both and what can you tell me about laser printers.....I need to know should I buy a laser printer what goes with it? (Is it just toner and how often do I need to buy it?)If you had to chose b/ween an HP L7590 officejet printer %26amp; a HP Photosmart C7280 which would chose?
Hi


I have been using an HP 750 all in one for many years it has printed thousands of pages as reliability is concern I have had no problem with it, just the ink cartridge they don't like to be refilled to many times.


go new for trouble free as regards which one you need? pick the one that suits you needs?


As regards laser I have been using a mono (black print only) laser for many years I have printed thousands of pages from it, it is the cheapest way of printing as the toner lasts for ages and I have replaced the drum and serviced it once still going strong.If you had to chose b/ween an HP L7590 officejet printer %26amp; a HP Photosmart C7280 which would chose?
If I were in the HP L7590 officejet printer %26amp; a HP Photosmart C7280 selection, then I would rather select HP 750, its performance is very reliable, in this website:http://www.printprovide.com you can find what you need

No comments:

Post a Comment