Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it hard to connect a hp all-in-one printer? This is all new to me. Any advice?

when installing printers you ..must first install the software and wait for the prompt to connect the hardware (the printer)..hopefully you have an install disc..this includes the necessary drivers needed..if you don't have the disc go to the manufacturer..Hp has support and you can download the drivers needed based on the model an all they ask of information from you Is it hard to connect a hp all-in-one printer? This is all new to me. Any advice?
I am using one of those HP all-in-on printer and I never find it so difficult to connect on it. The hardest or should I say the longest part of it is the installation process.





You should install the driver first before plugging the device in the middle of the installation; you will be prompted anyway.Is it hard to connect a hp all-in-one printer? This is all new to me. Any advice?
1. Power cord to big black box. Big box to printer.


2. Usb cord: connect between printer and computer.


3. Insert CD for your OS (windows vs mac) and install everything it tells you to.
read instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment