Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HP Photosmart D5360 Printer?

could somebody help me out with this printer please





the thing is I have had this printer for about 2 weeks and have printed some stunning photos with it, I,m hoping whoever answers this has this printer because I have a bit of a problem with the 4x6 Photo tray, as I lift this tray up I can actually take this tray out of the Machine which I,m not sure if you are supposed to be able to, I hope its not broken .





please help me on this





many thanks in advance :)HP Photosmart D5360 Printer?
I have another model of HP Photosmart and have the same tray which comes out of the side of the printer and slides into the main loading tray at the front for taking 4x6 photo paper. Don't know if this helps but if not, go into the HP help site or look at your instruction manual. If you haven't got a manual, download it from HP. Don't worry, the tray is definitely not broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment