Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why isn't my printer working? Hp Officejet J4550 All-in-One?

I tried reading other questions, but not of it made sense. I have a Dell, and my operating system is Vista. Some people were saying that the HP printer won't work with a Vista. When ever I click print on the photosmart thing it comes with, it says its printing, but nothings happening. I'm not sure if I didn't put the paper in the right spot, or if my mom didn't set it up right. Is the paper supposed to go on the top or the bottom?


I also read that you should go to the hp.com site and download drivers or something? But shouldn't that be on the CD? I think my mom already installed the CD into the computer, because there are new icons on my desktop. What should I do?Why isn't my printer working? Hp Officejet J4550 All-in-One?
Go and click on your ';Printer and Faxes'; in start up and when the box comes up, make sure that there is your printer in there with a tick on it, if it has then it should work alright, it has not then your printer as not been installed proply so look in the book that you had with the printer, and it should tell you how to install it, it will also tell were the paper goes in,and don't worry about a driver, if your mother put in a CD then the driver would have been installed with the CD good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment