Monday, December 21, 2009

How is HP Deskjet D2500 Printer?

Hi Guys i want to purchase a HP Deskjet D2500 Printer,


Please let me know your views about this printer as if anyone used this model





Also please lemme know that refilling of cartrigde is affordable or not cheapHow is HP Deskjet D2500 Printer?
The HP D2500 series , especially the D2545 or 4360 are very good buys. The ink is slightly more expensive than the Epson BUT, you can more outputs with HP. So, in the long run, it is much cheaper and more reliable.


I tried them and evaluated them for a school. They bought both models I nmention at the top.





Good luck !!How is HP Deskjet D2500 Printer?
D2500 is a series, not a printer. If you can give me a specific model number, then I can find some reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment