Monday, December 21, 2009

HP DESKJET 3930 PRINTER HELP!! My printer isnt working. Please help.?

My printer used to work. Now, everytime I click the print button, the options and settings page come up and I click to continue printing like normal but it automatically opens that box where you save a document or something. I dont know what else to do. The company charges $35 to get help from them!! Thats crazy. Does anyone know about this problem and how to fix it? Thanks!HP DESKJET 3930 PRINTER HELP!! My printer isnt working. Please help.?
disconnect the printer, uninstall the driver software. Then, go to downloads.com and click on the drivers option. Find your model printer and download the driver. Run the install setup you downloaded and then reconnect your printer. Print out the test page. Then, try and print again. It sounds like your driver somehow may have gotten corrupted.HP DESKJET 3930 PRINTER HELP!! My printer isnt working. Please help.?
You may need to uninstall your printer software and re-install. I had simular problems with my HP printer a year ago. I said I would never buy a HP printer again because i've owned several in the past and they all gave me a problems.


Good Luck!


Caesar
Do you know the support number for hp . if so you be much better off to call them then have help from here and im only telling you the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment