Thursday, December 17, 2009

HP Deskjet D1470 Printer / Word 97 problem?

I have recently bought a new HP Deskjet D1470 Printer. It is working fine with most of my programs.I am running Windows XP.





The problem is that when I try to print from Microsoft Word 97, Word just closes when I open the print dialogue or I get Windows protection fault messages. Has anyone else had the same problem with this printer and Word?Any solutions?HP Deskjet D1470 Printer / Word 97 problem?
The problem you outline is quiet common, Word has become corrupt. You should reinstall Word http://www.trilogicuk.co.ukHP Deskjet D1470 Printer / Word 97 problem?
Your word processor is 11 years old. I hope your computer isn't. If so, get a new computer.





If not, try to uninstall/reinstall the printer drivers.





If that doesn't work, try to use a generic printer drivers.





I'm thinking Word 97 has a problem w/that print driver.
  • itchy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment