Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hp f300 series printer scanner copier?

Ok, so my printer isn't working. It was working just fine, then i ran out of paper while printing, restarted the printer, and now my computer's telling me the drivers disapeared. What the ****? How do drivers just disapear?





And this happens ever time I run out of paper. I fixed it once before, but I have no idea how I did it. I was just tinkering around.





Help! I need my printer :(Hp f300 series printer scanner copier?
Re-booting the computer with the printer turned on should fix your problem.





If your trying to print a PDF online...try saving it to your desktop...open in desktop and try printing.








CheersHp f300 series printer scanner copier?
I think better you try to reinstall the driver. Uninstall the hardware driver, reinstall back again and try and see.





Should be no problem.
  • itchy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment