Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have hp psc2350 all in one printer and I want to use scanner on it but it says I need to install or run soft

Is there somewhere on the internet I can download it or what? I am so confused please help thank youI have hp psc2350 all in one printer and I want to use scanner on it but it says I need to install or run soft
i had that issue with my all in one the other day. the copy and print part of it would work but not the scanner. i uninstalled the printer software. then went to hp's website %26amp; download drivers for your all in one. here's the link to their website software download page. you will have to tell it what kind (psc2350) and it will search for that particular driver to download. after downloading, click install, you may have to restart pc but after that it should work.





http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment