Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have trouble connecting my hp 1018 laserjet printer to my laptop .(NOT RECOGNIZED ERROR) what can id do?

I'd suggest looking for a updated driver from the manufacturer.


look to see if there are any hardware conflicts


start\control panel\system\hardware\device manager





look for red x or yellow exclamation marks


if there are some and they are the printer, or the printer port, update the driver or reinstall it.I have trouble connecting my hp 1018 laserjet printer to my laptop .(NOT RECOGNIZED ERROR) what can id do?
Get a new usb printer (they are fairly cheap).I have trouble connecting my hp 1018 laserjet printer to my laptop .(NOT RECOGNIZED ERROR) what can id do?
UNINSTALL printer cable, uninstall drivers,


reinstall drivers (after a restart) and connect printer ONLY when prompted to.


Damn USB printers . . . never had these probs on LPT1:

No comments:

Post a Comment