Monday, December 21, 2009

I've got a printing problem with my HP LaserJet III printer?

when i send a file to be printed out in the printer it can't be printed untill I press the ';continue/reset'; button on the printer's control pannel. on the printer's display it is saying:';PC Load letter';. But the thing is that i want to print an A4 format without pressing every time the ';Continue'; button every time. I mean its annoying. I don't want to operate it manually. Is something wrong wtih it or this is normal for this printer???I've got a printing problem with my HP LaserJet III printer?
There should be a setting on the printer that says ';A4 Override On/Off';. If you set this to ';on'; (usually under the paper handling menu), then any print job that gets sent to it will automatically be printed on A4. This means that you don't have to keep pressing the button all the time for the printer to continue.I've got a printing problem with my HP LaserJet III printer?
Make sure your software is set to A4 page layout, then do what the other guy said in his answer about changing the printer setup to A4 Override.
re-install ur printer may solve ur problem... it will set to default settings..

No comments:

Post a Comment