Monday, December 21, 2009

My HP 3310 All-in-One printer broke down and I need a cheap repair service.Any tips?Thank you!?

I live in N19. I can take the printer to the shop, it doesn't have to be an on-site repair! I also can travel a bit. Any tips would be very helpful. Thanks indeed!My HP 3310 All-in-One printer broke down and I need a cheap repair service.Any tips?Thank you!?
Depends on the problem. If parts are required, it'll be cheaper to buy a new printer. The parts are usually cheap, but fitting them takes time, therefore money. Make sure you get a free estimate before you agree to anything.My HP 3310 All-in-One printer broke down and I need a cheap repair service.Any tips?Thank you!?
Get an estimate for repairs. Chances are reasonably good that it is as easy and cheap to replace the equipment as it is to repair it.
it might be cheaper just to purchase new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment