Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NEED HELP WITH REPAIR OF A HP DESKJET 932C PRINTER mine is dead!?

When starting up the printer the lights blink a code of 2,10,3,7,2, then flash rapidly continuously, nothing mechanical moves at all. Nor is their any communication with the computer! I need some place to Overhaul it I do not like the newer printers! DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN CALL OR CONTACT TO GET IT REPAIRED PREFERABLY SOMEONE WITH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU! HP HAS BEEN OF NO HELP!NEED HELP WITH REPAIR OF A HP DESKJET 932C PRINTER mine is dead!?
Gosh your printer is much newer than my 882C which is going strong. I have had problems with my old 3 in one officejet in the past. Are you past the warranty? Have you gone to the HP site and checked to see if it is a driver problem. I assume your drivers are all up to date and that you checked your cable connections. I would also assume that your ink cartridges are full? I had trouble with a defective cartridge and after replacing the cartridge all was good. You did not say what happened before all went wrong. Have you installed new software or etc.





Try going to Http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp鈥?/a> and do a search to trouble shoot. You might find that there is a explanation for your error codes. I have found a great deal of info there.





Here is what I learned. If you want to get it repaired properly you need to check your local yellow pages for an HP Authorized repair person. I had repair done by an HP Authorized guy and it was costly but the repair lasted and problem forever solved. Went to non Authorized guy second time around saved a little money and the problem returned. After the problem returned I figured that cost of second repair added to previous one equaled more than new printer and that is how I ended up buying my 882C which has been great for me.





Weigh the costs and choose your repair person carefully lest you end up buying a replacement printer as I did with a 3 in one as a full time fax machine. I hope this is of help to you.NEED HELP WITH REPAIR OF A HP DESKJET 932C PRINTER mine is dead!?
A.P.





I do accounting and paralegal work. Hoped you had a bad cart. as I had one and the lights blinked like crazy! Shame that buying new is cheaper than repair. I hope your transaction on EBay goes well. Merry Christmas and Happy Printing in the New Year. Report Abuse

New reconditoined printer worked out wonderfully ! They work much better than the newer models for printing economy of pictures and text. Had a good Christmas! APS Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment