Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay, my HP LaserJet five Printer has stoped working, saying it has a jam.?

After I ran HP Laser Labels thru the printer, some came of of it inside. Now it reports a jam. I have opened the printer and there are no sticers to be found anywhere I can see, please help. E-mail me or AIM me. (SN: mrbw202) Answers Please!!!Okay, my HP LaserJet five Printer has stoped working, saying it has a jam.?
they are probably on the uptake wheel... You may need to replace the printer, or take it apart to get to them... the customer service for the label company any HP might be able to help





step one: open printer.


step two: smash with bat!Okay, my HP LaserJet five Printer has stoped working, saying it has a jam.?
Try turning the printer off and back on to reset the settings or clear whatever is in memory

No comments:

Post a Comment