Thursday, December 17, 2009

Question for HP PSC 1310 users. Why my printer always prints this page as and when I switch on my printer?

As and when I switch on my hp psc 1310 printer, it automatically prints a page which reads:





To get best quality follow the steps using this sheet.





This is given in several languages. In addition to it, the page also contains some images.





How can I stop it to happen all the times I switch on the printer as it is sheer wastage of ink?Question for HP PSC 1310 users. Why my printer always prints this page as and when I switch on my printer?
I think your speaking of the calibration page. Place the printed page on the scanner and press the scan button. The printer need to calibrate itself especially when you replaced a new cartridge. I think this will solve your problem.Question for HP PSC 1310 users. Why my printer always prints this page as and when I switch on my printer?
it is actually clearing out blockages when it does that. Printers do not like to be turned off or left idle.





The simple solution is to not turn off your printer. Printers have power saver modes and it is completely OK to leave them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment