Monday, December 21, 2009

What's wrong with my HP Deskjet 400 printer??

I'm using HP Deskjet 400 for few years, %26amp; I can say this one is a nice %26amp; tough printer...


However, few days ago I don't know why it become so hard to turn on this printer..


I've checked all the cable, %26amp; all just ok..


I've already tried too in different place, I thought it maybe the electric source, but I found the electric just fine...


So, if anyone please can tell me any thought, what's wrong...it will helps a lot...


Thank you...What's wrong with my HP Deskjet 400 printer??
Once you turn it on, don't turn it off. Or perhaps it is time to invest in a new printer. I know the older model HP's were awesome, but it is a 10 year old printer. Most are lucky to get a year or two out of one.What's wrong with my HP Deskjet 400 printer??
I don't know what you mean by ';hard to turn on';. Is the off / on switch stuck? Does it not respond to the switch being put in the on position?


More detail pls.
it is now time to replace it, it served you well,

No comments:

Post a Comment