Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can anyone give me a very good brand of printer .. I have a printer by HP..PSC1350 it sucks.. help?

First you need to decide what you want from the printer and then ask!





There are printers good in one area and others good in another.





If you print in BW - %26gt; laser printer





Professional color - %26gt; Dye Sublimation





High volume color - %26gt; color laser





For Home use - %26gt; ink jet





Then the question is how many pages per month you print





-%26gt; Choose printer class





And final is to check different brands and consumables price





I hope it will help to you and others.Can anyone give me a very good brand of printer .. I have a printer by HP..PSC1350 it sucks.. help?
I have an EPSON STYLUS CX1500 Its Pretty Good For Home Use But If U Want It For Professional Use I Don't Know.Can anyone give me a very good brand of printer .. I have a printer by HP..PSC1350 it sucks.. help?
Canon Pixma 750 three in one does everything I need it to do.
I have a Lexmark x1180 series and it is pretty good. Scans and prints.
Canon ip4200 love it
hi how are you can we be friend if you do not mind
Lexmark cartridges are ridiculously expensive and dry out quickly. Go with Epson or Canon.
I have a Minolta printer that's pretty good...HP usually makes a good printer, but I guess they can't be perfect. Another good brand is lexmark.
Epson!!
canon!!
I have an HP and it doesn't suck. I would say a printer is good by the printer itself, not the brand!
Try Lexmark, they have high quality printers for whatever your needs are
Depends what sucks about your HP.





HP printers have built-in print heads %26amp; need cleaning regularly. Epsom printer heads are built in to the cartridge, so print quality is usually more consistant as the printer gets older.





On the other hand, HP printers usually have their paper tray flat %26amp; it grabs single sheets better when printing something with mulitple pages, but the Epsom paper tray is usually 'top-feeding' %26amp; will pull too many pages %26amp; screw them up as it gets older.
HP-2500L I have it for 3 years, and it is great!
the new hp , is a printer,sacner and fax :d its pretty cool
HP PSC 1215 ALL IN ONE. TRY THAT OUT IT WORKS AND VERY HANDY
1-canon


2-Epson
I Work on printers and I have to say that Epson sucks, hp is ok, minolta is lame, and lexmark is nothing but a throw away printer..... it all depends on what you are doing that determines what kind of printer you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment