Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Printing problems with my HP Deskjet 5440 printer.?

I have a HP DESKJET 5440 printer and everytime I print something out, sentences always get cut off. I've tried highiliting the text and clicking on selection before I print, but it still cuts things off. Is there any preferences or settings that I can change so this won't happen. Also,I've tried to get the paper recommended for this printer and it has not helped. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this problem.Printing problems with my HP Deskjet 5440 printer.?
contact the manufacturer and ask for technical assistancePrinting problems with my HP Deskjet 5440 printer.?
What program are you using to print?





Plain Text editors (like notepad and wordpad) often do not format page breaks.





So a test would be to paste your text into notepad. Then, click the format menu and select ';word wrap';. If the text breaks onto a new line your formatting if off. Either word wrap it or print the text in ';landscape'; mode under print settings.





If you are using MS Office, it could be your print margins are off. Press F1 and as search for print margins.
You should have a service number somewhere on the machine.


I have a HP 4345 and I call the number where I bought it from
  • itchy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment