Thursday, December 17, 2009

HP psc 750 printer help?

My computer was attacked by a virus a couple weeks ago, but it's been delete. After the virus was deleted I tried to print using my non-admin account and I could not print. I still can not print using a limited account. I can only print on my admin account. I've deleted and reinstalled the drives and updated the drives too. I'm out of ideas.HP psc 750 printer help?
I'm guessing you are using Vista?





login with your admin account.


click start and type cmd in the start search field


right click on 'cmd' under programs and click 'run as administrator'


type 'net users administrator /active:yes' and press enter


log off and login with the new administrator account listed


uninstall and reinstall the printer and all the software





That administrator account is the ';real'; administrator account in Vista and uninstalling/reinstalling with that account should install it for all users.

No comments:

Post a Comment