Thursday, December 17, 2009

My HP ALL-IN-ONE Printer suddenly wont scan?

I have an HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one printer that scans, faxes, copies, prints photos and regular papers. Suddenly, the scanner won't work? I have tried everything I can think of to make it work but have failed....what should i do? Thanks!


i have a PC just incase you needed to know.My HP ALL-IN-ONE Printer suddenly wont scan?
I have one of these printers I use too (different model number). Today it downloaded a new driver, The driver would not install till I went to HP online chat and was told how to get it to take the driver. HP Chat may work for you too.


http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/cont鈥?/a>My HP ALL-IN-ONE Printer suddenly wont scan?
Hello ,





Select your Printer from here %26gt; http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_鈥?/a> .


Update the printer with the necessary Downloads that best fit your issue . Then install them . If you have a wireless printer , the printer and PC must be connected/wired . Either by Ethernet -or- USB Cable before installing updates .


My need only to unplug the printer from power source for 10 seconds then of course re-plug . Remember to reset the Date and Clock and check other settings after the re-plug . Printer will need a few moments to configure before using when unplugging thr printer fronm power .

No comments:

Post a Comment