Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I dont have the Disc to install my HP all in one Printer...

I have done like so many websites have told me and went to the HP website to download the drivers, well for windows XP I only see this corporate thing to download so I did and the computer does recongnize my printer the problem is... I mostly use this for scanning, and after reading the '; read me'; it says this..


Control Panel Scan Button is not Operational with This Corporate Solution





The Scan button on the control panel of select HP Deskjet devices is not supported with the corporate drivers. It is only supported when HP Deskjet-All-in-One software (part of the full retail solution) is installed.





BUT I DONT HAVE THE DISK, is it saying that I absolutely cant use my scanner without that disk? if so then Hp is fail once again. Is there anywhere I can get the full drivers for this machine... I use Windows XP and have a HP all in one printer F4180


If anyone could help me out I would appreciate itI dont have the Disc to install my HP all in one Printer...
I lost my CD for the HP Deskjet D1420 also. I got the software off the Hp site. Maybe check there?I dont have the Disc to install my HP all in one Printer...
What I suggest is that you re-install your HP printer.





Press the Win key+Pause and bring up the Device Manager (or go to the conmtrol panel).


Right click on your HP printer (it may be shown with a rellow question mark beside it), and select delete.





Make sure your HP printer is connect to your computer and powered up.





Reboot and let Windows detect the HP printer and eventually you should get a dialog box asking you what you what do. Select 'Let Windows find the driver' . Alow Windows to search the internet , and for this you will need to have an open internet connection.


You'll probably get a 'New Hardware Detected' dialog box and you may have to click a few times as each set up of Windows seem to differ slightly. in how they install new hard ware
well all drivers on are the manufactures websites


if u told me the exact model of your HP i could get it for you
The Professional Corporate version should work for you.





After download did you install the software and then plug in the printer?





I don't know ow much trouble you want to go thru. You can buy a brand new on on eBay with the CD fairly cheap:


http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment