Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have an HP PSC 1410 (printer/scanner/copier). It will not turn on. I have plugged everything. HELP!?

My HP PSC 1410 was working fine ... and out of the blue it will not turn on. I have unplugged/plugged everything but it still doesn't work.I have an HP PSC 1410 (printer/scanner/copier). It will not turn on. I have plugged everything. HELP!?
call hp, it could be that your power supply has blown a fuseI have an HP PSC 1410 (printer/scanner/copier). It will not turn on. I have plugged everything. HELP!?
After pressng the start button see the tiny tube rod under the screen is that on or off? if this is not on then it is fused you have to replace the rod.Try second option, unload the driver and then load the driver after switchin on printer, if the problem is due to driver then it will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment