Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wireless settings on an HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One Printer?

I had my HP Photosmart C4385 set up to print wireless from the three computers in my home. Unfortunately my router was damaged, so I bought a new one. It's a different brand and we now also have a wireless key on it (before it was unsecured).





When I first installed the printer, it just read the wireless settings off of my computer.





How can I update the wireless settings on this printer to match our current network??





Thanks in advance!Wireless settings on an HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One Printer?
I have to say that HP is not user friendly whatsoever..I have had mine for 1 yr. %26amp; I ended up completly uninstalling it, and just kept the drivers I needed. It was over 39.000KB,,too much garbage..so i agree with the other post.


Wireless settings on an HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One Printer?
It would overall be easiest to uninstall the printer software and driver and re-install it following it's directions precisely. That is one of the hardest of the HP wireless printers to setup unfortunately.
You need to download the install software from HP's website and re-install it. It will then scan your wireless network and acquire all of the IP setting and security you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment