Monday, December 21, 2009

How do i check if my ink is running low on my printer.. whick id a hp psc 1310 series?

If the printer is using liquid ink, you can open it up, take out the ink cartridge, and shake it to listen and guesstimate how much you have left. If you start to see streaks and lines in your printed material, thats when you're running out.How do i check if my ink is running low on my printer.. whick id a hp psc 1310 series?
i have psc 1210.it will tell you.even then,it will work for a while longer.How do i check if my ink is running low on my printer.. whick id a hp psc 1310 series?
Shake the cartridge won't work, since the cartridge use sponge in it to hold ink liquids, if you know how to refill it, then take some toothpicks (made from bamboo is better), and make it thin with cutter, but still sharp at the point, then insert it to refill hole at back of the sticker on your cartridge, push it slowly until it can't forward anymore, the pull it back, you will see the exact ink on your cartridge. Ink monitor software sometimes can't tell you precisely. After that simply tape the hole back.
rtfm

No comments:

Post a Comment